photo home_zps4251ac48.jpg  photo about_zpsc575d27a.jpg  photo FaQ_zps7817f67c.jpg

Saturday 4 May 2013

NARS Tinted Moisturizer and Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

Apologies for not blogging for the longest time! A few things have been taking over my life at the moment. Namely trying to make artwork as well as put on a fundraiser towards my degree show. And seeing my long lost boyfriend who is finally home from France! So I haven't really had time to share my new make up purchase, so here it goes.



I have been desperately attempting to sort my skin out and decided the best way to do this was to lay off the heavy foundation and try out a tinted moisturizer. After a bit of research and a make over at their counter I went for NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland (because you know I have to go for the palest shade to go with my friendly ghost complexion). The coverage is actually pretty good for a tinted moisturizer though it does leave me a little too dewy so I tend to lightly brush a little powder over the top. It's actually not as pale as it could be considering it's the lightest shade, I actually have a slight tan (hahaha) at the moment and it matches pretty much perfectly. The girl on the counter actually said I have olive undertones which I thought was hilarious considering my paleosity, but she's probably right, I tend to tan really well when I do and rarely burn.

While I was there I also picked up the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bolero. Not going to lie I fell in love with the colour and even though the consistency is way to dry for me currently (thanks cold weather) and I had been warned about how much it picks up on dry skin, my stubborn nature prevailed and I bought it on the premise that I would take better care of my lips from now on! I do love matte lipsticks and the colour is really pretty but I've worn it once successfully without looking like I have lip dandruff. Nice. Anyone else tried the Velvet Lip Pencils yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...